Although the fuel injector is only a little big, it is the most important part of the car, mainly because the fuel injector plays the role of atomizing gasoline. Once the fuel injector fails, the most intuitive feeling when the vehicle is driving is that the power of the vehicle decreases, the fuel consumption increases, and the idle speed is unstable. Therefore, it is very important to clean the fuel injector regularly.
1. How to Judge if the Fuel Injector Needs Cleaning?
There are many ways to judge whether the fuel injector needs to be cleaned, if the fuel injector is only slightly blocked, it is very difficult for some car owners to judge. Then LandTopMall will share with all car owners and friends how to judge whether the fuel injector needs to be cleaned.
1. Check the gasoline filter element. The replacement cycle of the gasoline filter element is 20,000-40,000 kilometers. Generally, there are two gasoline filter elements in the vehicle. One is built into the gasoline pump in the fuel tank. It is an assembly and does not need to be replaced; the other is installed outside the fuel tank. At this time, all we need to do is to remove the external gasoline filter element and check whether the color of the gasoline inside is dark and there are many impurities. If so, it proves that the filtering effect of the gasoline filter element has declined and needs to be replaced immediately, and it will also seriously block the fuel injector.
2. When the vehicle starts in the first gear, the body shakes obviously. After switching to the high-speed gear, the vehicle’s jitter disappears, mainly because the fuel injection volume increases after the vehicle is driven at high speed, and the slight impurities on the surface of the fuel injection nozzle may be removed. The wash away dissolves, so the performance of the car is restored.
3. The fuel consumption of the vehicle increases sharply for a certain period of time, and at the same time, the engine power decreases. At this time, it is also necessary to read the data stream through the decoder to determine whether the fuel injection amount of the vehicle is normal.
4. The method that everyone can operate. After the vehicle is in the car, put a white paper towel at the tail of the vehicle’s exhaust pipe, then start the vehicle, put the white paper towel close to the exhaust gas from the exhaust pipe, wait for a while, and see. Will the white paper towel be blackened by exhaust pollution? If the paper towel turns black, it means that the mixture is not fully burned, and the fuel injector needs to be checked.
2. How to Clean the Fuel Injector the Cleanest?
There are actually many ways to clean the fuel injection nozzles of vehicles. Some of them are using a hanging bottle or adding fuel cleaning agent. The most direct and effective method is to replace the gasoline filter, and then remove the fuel injection nozzles one by one and clean them thoroughly with a cleaning machine. At the same time, it is also necessary to pay attention to the sealing ring on the fuel injection nozzle, because with the aging of the sealing ring, the proportion of the mixture will also be out of balance.
The most important thing to check before checking the fuel injector of the car is the gasoline filter of the vehicle. The gasoline filter is the first line of defense to filter gasoline impurities. Be careful when removing the gasoline filter, because the oil pipe clip is particularly easy to break; When using the nozzle, also pay attention to whether the sealing ring on the fuel injection nozzle is damaged.
If your engine parts have an abnormal noise and need to be replaced, you can contact LandTopMall’s accessories experts and buy new accessories with good quality and low price. Recently, LandTopMall has received a lot of praise for its high-quality products, Kubota v2403 rebuild kit in LandTopMall was the hottest product.
The above is a little knowledge about the fuel injector, I hope it can help all car owners and friends~