Water and bubbles are streaming out of the diesel engine’s water tank coolant filling port, resembling boiling water in a pot.
The high temperature of diesel automobiles without a cooling system could be attributed to the radiator’s inadequate heat dissipation. The heat dissipation area of the radiator and the windward region of the radiator will be reduced as debris adheres to the radiator’s surface, lowering the radiator’s heat dissipation capacity. If it is reduced, the temperature of the diesel engine will rise. Cleaning can be done at a 4s shop or a repair shop. It’s also conceivable that the thermostat isn’t working properly. The thermostat is a device that regulates the coolant flow path. The big and small circulation of the engine will be damaged if it becomes stuck or fails, and the heat of the diesel engine will not be adequately dissipated.
The following is to share the failure reasons and processing experience of diesel engine boiling for reference:
The high water temperature of the diesel engine causes the liquid to boil and expand in the water pipe of the diesel engine return tank, causing the filling port to be expelled. If this occurs, it is recommended that you investigate and resolve the high water temperature issue based on the following factors: (This problem arises when The likelihood of the circumstance is modest, with the majority of the flaws being the following two.)
- There is air in the diesel engine’s water pipe. After starting, the water output pipe’s air resistance is not adequately circulated, causing the water temperature to rise and water to be sprayed intermittently, similar to boiling a pot;
- The diesel engine’s circulating water supply is insufficient. The temperature of the lubricating oil rises when the load or operation is high, which causes the water temperature to rise as well.
- The circulating freshwater pump on a diesel engine is broken;
- The cooling fan on the diesel engine is damaged (missing blades or blade edge damage), resulting in insufficient cooling air volume and a constant rise in water temperature;
- The cooling fan belt on the diesel engine is too slack, and the cooling fan’s speed cannot match the requirements, resulting in insufficient cooling air volume and a constant rise in water temperature;
- The diesel engine is a closed cooling cycle system, with a low water level in the external circulation water source (insufficient water volume) and the freshwater pump unable to absorb water.
- The diesel engine has a closed cooling cycle, and the radiator’s (water tank) surface area has too much filth and insufficient heat dissipation.
The cylinder mattress of the diesel engine has been broken and washed away, and the air and water channels have been channeled such that the high-pressure air in the cylinder enters the low-pressure water channel, then discharges through the coolant filling port to generate air bubbles. Check and verify, and if necessary, replace the cylinder mattress.
The cylinder head of a diesel engine is cracked, and the air and water passages are directed so that high-pressure air in the cylinder enters the low-pressure water passage, then discharges via the coolant filling port to generate air bubbles. It is generally impossible to restore. In our store, the cylinder head assy for 3tnv70 is a good choice.
If you have any suggestions or learn more diesel engine technical information, please pay attention to LandTopMall.